null

 

May 15, 2013

It's here.

Hi, people.

Four years after the Almost EP, we are releasing today our debut album Shiftings.

I would love to write you a speech to mark the occasion, but I've already told you about all the creative process over last months, and how much this record means to us, so I'm going to keep it simple: THANK YOU.
You, who are supporting us by listening to us, encouraging us, writing to us... Wherever you are!
This record is an outcome, and it is thanks to you.
We hope that it will be followed by many gigs and of course, other records!

You can already listen to it in its entirety on Bandcamp:
http://betweenthezones.bandcamp.com/album/shiftings-lp
~
You can buy physical and digital versions right there


Also, we will send the album + all the goodies to all the people who have been supporting us through Ulule in the next couple of weeks; by the end of may everybody should have its pre-ordered copy :)

Of course, feel free to tell us what you think about it, share it with your friends, spread the word!
Other things related to the album will be posted here and on Facebook, etc in the following days!

For now, enjoy :)

-Gom

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the release! I really like its cover, very interesting and artistic. I listened to your album online and it´s really good :) My favourite song I think would be Messiah. It kinda brought me back to the days when I listened to Hybrid Theory. Thanks for all your effort and good luck with the album!

    PS: Thank you also for Ozar Midrashim and Ariel´s Lament rock versions! I´m not sure I ever said thanks :)

    ReplyDelete